Last night while everyone slept I was sewing into the wee hours.
I made a pile of new fleece soakers from this great pattern I found here: http://katrinassqs.blogspot.com/. I really wanted to make them out of some nice wool interlock because its so thirsty, but it turns out that fleece works GREAT as well!
Here’s a few finished products from last night, I am supremely pleased with these (as the first ones I made were a little less than pretty) hahaha
and my lovely model…
For those of you that don’t know what a fleece soaker is, it’s a diaper cover. For cloth diapers of course and these are way cool!