Seasons are a-changing and little ones are a-growin!
Right before it started getting warm I noticed all of Luke’s and Raven’s longies becoming a bit too snug. I thought I’d end up having to make them both a few more – and then it got warm. So I decided to make them a bunch of fleece soakers instead! Huzzah!
I initially thought I’d make them 3 each but ended up making them 5 each.. both in the same size.. haha
Some are in the wash, but I like them so much I wanted to show em off! One in particular.. I think my applique skills are getting better!
Just a few more, the 2 on the left are Raven’s and the 2 on the right are Luke’s. They all have an extra layer of fleece sewn into the wetzone for protection – which I normally don’t do but I was feeling generous.. hehe!