I decided to sign up for a diaper swap that is in it’s second running on one of my CafeMom cloth diapering groups. The only rules are that it has to be new/unused/unwashed and handmade by you… and I thought it would be fun.
UGGGG was I ever wrong. I can’t seem to complete a nice looking diaper! In the last hour I made 2 pockets, one blue PUL and one camo fleece both with ivory microfleece inners. AND they look like 7th grade sewing projects!
Look at them!
Crooked velcro, uneven tabs.. ick ick ick!
What is wrong with me! ARRRGG!
I guess I’ll try again.. looks like Lukie’s got 2 new dipes.. haha